Plum Creek Christian Academy is proud to partner with families from across the globe.
We currently accept international students entering the 8th-11th grade.
Registration fee: $500*
Room & Board: $5,500
Transcript fee: charged by ECE*
Other fees such as extracurricular activities and college courses will be charged as they occur.
*The registration fee is due with submission of an application and is non-refundable. Should PCCA be unable to accept an application, $250 will be refunded to the family.
Plum Creek Christian Academy relies on outside verification of student transcripts. PCCA requires all international transcripts (Grade 8-current) to be evaluated by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) to determine credits, class rank, and grades. We will only accept evaluations from this company unless the student is using an American based homeschool program such as Abeka.
If you are interested in applying for our international student program, please contact Mr. David Dang using the contact form below.
Steps for Enrollment
1. Contact Mr. David Dang in the form below.
2. Submit an informal transcript.
– Admissions team will review transcript to determine compatibility with our program.
3. After receiving confirmation from admissions team, submit formal transcript to ECE.org
– High School & University Level Course-by-Course
4. Submit application and registration fee.
5. Interview & placement test with admissions team
6. Final determination of eligibility to attend PCCA and issuance of Form I-20.
7. Use Form I-20 to secure visa.