2017-2018 Financial Information
$75 [$50 before April 15] (non-refundable)
Includes books, learning aids, and craft materials. (non-refundable)
- Preschool – $100 [$80 before May 15]
- Kindergarten – $170 [$150 before May 15]
- 1st-5th Grade – $270 [$250 before May 15]
- 6th-10th Grade – $290 [$270 before May 15]
Ten payments due the first school day of each month, August-May
- Preschool 8:30-11:30
- M-F $245 per month
- M, W, F $190 per month
- T, Th $130 per month
- Kindergarten 8:30-12:00
- Preschool 8:30-3:00
- M-F $335 per month
- M, W, F $270 per month
- T, Th $215 per month
- Kindergarten 8:30-3:00
- Elementary (1st-5th): $350 per month
- Middle & High School (6th-10th): $365 per month
- Multiple Students from Same Family: Oldest child is charged full tuition. The second oldest receives a 10% discount, the third child receives a 25% discount, and the fourth child 35% off regular tuition.
- Whole Year Payment discount was discontinued.
- After Care I (3:00-4:00) $75 per month
- After Care II (4:00-5:00) $75 per month
- Checks should be made payable to Plum Creek Christian.
- All accounts must be current before registration for the following school year will be accepted.
- All school records and report cards will be withheld until all tuition and fees are paid.
- No part of the registration fee, curriculum fee, or tuition paid by August 1 is refundable unless the student fails to meet admission requirements. If a student withdraws or is requested to withdraw by the administration, no refund of the registration fee, curriculum fee, or monthly tuition will be given.
- No financial adjustments will be made for any student absences or school cancellations.
- Students attending one or more days of any month will owe a complete tuition payment that month.
- Plum Creek Christian receives its income from tuition and fees and does not receive any income from state or federal funds. We depend on your prompt payment to allow us to pay our teachers and meet our other financial responsibilities. All payments received after the fifth day of the month will incur a $15 late fee. If a given month’s tuition is not paid by the end of the month, the student will not be able to attend class the following month until the account is made current.
- There is a $40 fee for all NSF (non-sufficient funds) checks.
- Each monthly payment pays for one-tenth of the total annual tuition. The tuition payments do not necessarily correspond to a given month of school.
- Tuition is pro-rated for students who enroll after September 15 or who leave before May 1.