2019-2020 Financial Information
$100 [$50 before April 15; $150 after July 30] (non-refundable)
Includes books, learning aids, and craft materials. (non-refundable)
- Preschool – $100 [$80 before May 15]
- Kindergarten – $200 [$150 before May 15; $250 after July 30]
- 1st-6th Grade – $300 [$250 before May 15; $350 after July 30]
- 7th-12th Grade – $325 [$270 before May 15; $375 after July 30]
Ten payments due the first school day of each month, August-May
- Preschool 8:30-2:45 (full day)
- M-F $365 per month
- M, W, F $300 per month
- T, Th $245 per month
- Kindergarten 8:30-2:45 (full day)
- Preschool 8:30-11:30 (half day)
- M-F $275 per month
- M, W, F $220 per month
- T, Th $160 per month
- Kindergarten 8:30-12:00 (half day)
- Elementary (1st-6th, 8:00-3:00 ): $365 per month
- Middle & High School (7th-12th, 8:00-3:00 ): $400 per month
- We offer a compounding discount on tuition for multiple students from the same family. The oldest child is charged full tuition. The second is charged ninety percent. The third is charged seventy five percent. The fourth is charged sixty five percent.
- After Care I (3:00-4:00) $75 per month
- After Care II (3:00-5:00) $150 per month
- Checks should be made payable to Plum Creek Christian.
- All accounts must be current before registration for the following school year will be accepted.
- All school records and report cards will be withheld until all tuition and fees are paid.
- No part of the registration fee, curriculum fee, or tuition paid by August 1 is refundable unless the student fails to meet admission requirements. If a student withdraws or is requested to withdraw by the administration, no refund of the registration fee, curriculum fee, or monthly tuition will be given.
- No financial adjustments will be made for any student absences or school cancellations.
- Students attending one or more days of any month will owe a complete tuition payment that month.
- Plum Creek Christian receives its income from tuition and fees and does not receive any income from state or federal funds. We depend on your prompt payment to allow us to pay our teachers and meet our other financial responsibilities. All payments received after the fifth day of the month will incur a $15 late fee. If a given month’s tuition is not paid by the end of the month, the student will not be able to attend class the following month until the account is made current.
- There is a $40 fee for all NSF (non-sufficient funds) checks.
- Each monthly payment pays for one-tenth of the total annual tuition. The tuition payments do not necessarily correspond to a given month of school.
- Tuition is pro-rated for students who enroll after September 15 or who leave before May 1.